1. Each batter bats every inning.
2. Every batter will be safe on base.
3. There will be no outs.
4. Runners will only advance 1 base at a time.
5. After final batter bats and reaches 1st base, the offensive team will take the field.
6. Each time a team takes its turn at bat, you should reverse your batting order so every child will get to
7. No umpire will be used.
8. No player is required to play any set positions.
9. All coaches and parents are encouraged to offer positive encouragement to all players on both teams.