Machine Pitch 1 & 2 Rules
1.Five Run Limit per Inning, Five Pitches or Three Strikes. No Walks.
2. All Games will be Five Innings or Four Innings if the Game is out of reach.
Tie games will have a One Inning only tie breaker if
3. If a Base Runner is hit by a batted ball, the Base Runner is out.
4. There is NO Leading Off, Runners must stay on Base until ball crosses home
5. No Base Stealing.
6. If 2nd Base Runner Passes 1st Base Runner, 1st Base Runner is Out.
7.Pitching machine is in play.
8.No metal cleats.
9. If Batter Slings the Bat in an Uncontrolled Fashion Batter May be Called Out.
10. If batter tips baseball and catcher makes the catch the batter is out no
matter the height of ball.
11. Any batter in the line up that takes a turn at bat then leaves the game for
any reason other than sickness or injury, may be counted as an out each time it
is his/hers turn at bat throughout the rest of the game.
12. All batters must stay in line with the batting order. (see Addendum 1)
13. A Player arriving after the game has begun and before the third inning, may
be added to the Bottom of the Line Up. They must play One Inning in the Field
14. Batter must reach First Base and Play must end before a Designated runner
can be used.
15. If a Fair Ball bounces over the fence or goes under the fence then All
Runners Advance Two Bases.
16. No Altered Bats or Softball Bats. No bats over 2 1/4 in diameter.
17. A Team Must have a Hind Catcher and no more than Five Infielders.
18. Short Stop or Pitcher CANNOT advance toward batter any closer than the line
between First and Third Base until batter makes contact with the Ball.
19. Bunting is Allowable. If Batter squares to Bunt he/she must Bunt or take a
20. Child Pitcher can be either to the left or right of the Pitching Machine.
21. Adult Pitcher must stay behind the Pitching Machine. If Adult Pitcher is hit
by a Batted Ball, Play is Dead.
22. PITCHING MACHINE MUST BE MANNED BY AN ADULT AT ALL TIMES ESPECIALLY BETWEEN
23. All Players Must Wear Equipment Provided, Helmets, Catchers Gear, ETC…__
24. A Team Must have Six Players or the Game May be Forfeit. (there is a 10
minute grace period)
25. If a Team has the Minimum number of Players, the game must start at posted
26. Every Player gets to Play the Entire Game Unless a Discipline Problem
arises. This must be discussed with your Representative.
27. Any Team Found to have an Over the Age Limit Player on their Team could
Forfeit All their Wins.__
28. Coaches Must Give Line Up Ten Minutes Before Game Time.
29. Only One Defensive Coach is Allowed Inside the Fence.
30. Base Coaches caught “helping” Base Runners IE., Pushing, Grabbing, and so
forth while Play is Live May cause the “helped” Base Runner to be Called Out.
31. Both Coaches of the First Game are Responsible for putting out the Field
Equipment. (Pitching Machine, Equipment Bags, etc…)
32. Both Coaches of the Last Game are Responsible for Returning Field Equipment
to the Concession Stand.
33. First Team Listed on the Schedule is the Home Team and is Responsible for
34. Visiting Team Bats First.
35. Umpire has the Authority to Eject any Player from the Game.
36. Umpire has the Final Authority on the Field.
37. Play is Dead at Umpires Decision.
38. Umpire has the Right to Reverse His/Her Call.
39. Any Questioned Rule or Call, can be brought to a Committee Member for Future